Friday, July 29, 2011

A Day of Fun!

Yesterday was a lot of fun. My uncle Lucas took me to go to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two at a really cool movie theater where you got to eat. Even though I had already seen it, I enjoyed watching it again. Later on in the day, we all went to go get ice cream at Beth Marie's. I got strawberry cheesecake flavor. It was really really good! After that, we went to the mall and my aunt Aimee and I went to dELiA*s. I got a really cute skirt and a necklace. Then we went and looked around in Claires and Charming Charlie. Aimee bought a purse there. When Aimee and I were finished shopping, we went to find Lucas and Aiden and then went to a Mexican restaurant. When we got home, Aimee put Aiden to bed and we watched the movie "From Prada to Nada" It was really cute and funny. I liked it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment