Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Incredible Dream!!

So, I'm at my aunts house right now, and last night, my first night being here this week, I had a really awesome dream. There was a huge crowd of people in front of me, and they were all lined up in a large circle. There was a building behind me. I was talking about christianity to them, and then I asked them to close their eyes and raise their hands if they wanted to become a christian. More than HALF the crowd raised their hands!! It was amazing! So I told them to repeat after me and we said the prayer. After that I woke up and realized in my dream I had saved hundreds of people. I feel like God sent me that dream for a reason. When I woke up I immediantly wrote in my journal about it and then wrote a prayer that I would make an impact in someone's life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment