Saturday, July 23, 2011

So, You Would Like To Know More About Me, Wouldn't You?

So, I'm guessing you want to know more about me, huh? The girl who's life must be crazy, simply because of the title of her blog. Well, my name is Amanda, obviously. My life is crazy, obviously. Well, I'll be thirteen in about two months. I can't wait!! I'm really weird, I guess. I have two adopted sisters from China, you can follow them on my mom's blog Journey To Jordyn And Jailynn. I have a half brother named Joey, who moved out a long time ago, I have one biological sister, Anna, and one biological brother, JonMarc. My brother Joey's son, Noah,  is now my adopted brother, and we're on our way to adopting another little girl from China named Jaidyn. I know, I know.... Lot's of family members... So thats, 6 siblings I think. Not to mention the fact that my family is completely incapable of keeping our house clean, and that we don't really get a long as brothers and sisters... I live in a small town in Texas. But anyways, enough about my family and more about me.

I LOVE music, well I love listening to it anyways. I have a little bit of a singing voice. People say I'm good but I don't exactly believe them. I can play the flute, and I'm in band. What kind of music do I listen to? Well, a large variety actually. My favorite band at the moment is Paramore. I like many differant artists though. I hate rap. I can't stand it!  I'm a christian, and I love Jesus! My favorite color is purple, I'm girly and I like makeup. I want to do modeling classes but we can't afford it right now. I can draw really well, and I love writing. I'm addicted to facebook. :P I absolutely love Japan and anime!! Oh, I've been to China once when we adopted Jordyn. My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist. My favorite song is Playing God by Paramore.
Well, that's a little bit about me... Sorry my writing is so scattered, it's summer, so I don't really care. xD Hope you'll follow my blog!! (Hehe, you'll be able to learn more about me and my crazy life!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment